WHAT DO YOU PUT UP WITH?
The SHE Unleashed Guide Series is destined to women who want to kick ass! You’re tired of feeling insecure, pressured and limited or you just want a boost? Together, we can unleash your untamed and limitless self, and you’ll soon see, there’s nothing you cannot do! Let’s hang!
So I was telling you last week that I started filming videos! I’m now part of the oh so scary YouTube world, go easy on me, I had to laugh at myself because I made such a drama out of clicking the “publish” button as if I was just about to rule out the £1,000,000 box at Deal or No deal. If you’re reading this right now, it means that the magic ball gave me the green light to take the leap – YAY!
Last week, I started the How To Dress Like You Series, where I intend to weekly show you how I channel my different Freddies through my clothes. No trend talk, no gimmick and IT bag, it’s about you you you, wearing you you you!
But SHE Unleashed is more than that! We’re unleashing the outside, but the inside too! So I have a new series for you: The SHE Unleashed Guide! Here again, we can hang weekly and work on our determination, confidence, and poweeeeeer! Tell ‘em it’s happening, we’re taking the control back!
This week is about the things put up with! The list I ask you to try and make is an important process to start to detox your life!
A few random examples of what could go on the list:
- your colleague/friend/sister/brother/etc, despite being lovely, is always making small comments about your weight/style/looks/works/behaviour/whatever and it makes you feel uncomfortable and bad about yourself
- you have a friend who doesn’t make as many efforts as you do in your relationship
- your wardrobe is so cluttered it drives you mad overtime you open it
- you are in a relationship which is not as healthy as it could be
- you feel demotivated at work
- you feel stuck in a job you dislike/hate
- your colleague/friend/sister/brother/etc is always acting superior, better than you
- your colleague/friend/sister/brother/etc is so negative, he/she makes you feel down
- money issues (but it’s better to have a detailed list of them, everything seems bigger and scarier in our head, so put everything down)
- you are constantly scared to fail/disappoint
It could be anything! And if you’re not too sure, write it down anyway! The fact that it’s coming to your mind might mean that it has a negative impact on you.
And if you have any questions, leave them in the comments section!
Speak very soon!