Sales & Marketing Coordinator wanted!
We’re getting bigger at Big Hair No Care and are looking for an ace Sales and Marketing Coordinator to start ASAP. Please pass it along!
source photos: Marguerite London
.Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Job type: Permanent
Job location: London
Salary: competitive + bonus
Big Hair No care was created by Freddie Harrel, a Top UK blogger with over 130,000 followers across social networks.
We’re a cool and fast growing gang trying to make a difference in the so poorly catered Afro hair and beauty market! We do ethical hair extensions; they’re made of premium synthetic and 0% human hair whose trade is unfair and unregulated. We do them well, big, fluffy and they’d fool anyone, and we make sure the people who make them are paid and treated fairly.
We’ve just opened a pop up in Pop Brixton (London), a fun, welcoming hub for the natural hair community and set to become a community hot spot for creative and entrepreneurial women of colour to connect and collaborate, and the new home of the ‘Big Hair Nights`- a series of lively panel discussions featuring inspiring special guests from the world of beauty, business, fashion, music and lifestyle.
We’re on the hunt for a new addition to our fun team! Someone passionate about shaking things up in the black hair and beauty market, but also about encouraging and empowering women to follow their dreams and make their voices heard.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in sales and digital marketing, a deep knowledge and passion for protective styling, afro natural hair and its market. We’re a pretty laid back start-up and don’t micro manage each other so we’d love a self-starter, someone who loves to constantly take initiatives, you will also have a very strong attention to detail and sales acumen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing and implementing the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth
- Manage the user experience of the website to include site navigation, content development and promotional campaigns
- Develop proposals and business cases for specific initiatives, ensuring that they can be delivered reliably and that the costs are understood, controllable and justifiable.
- Assist in the design of the company’s marketing strategy
- Implement and daily monitor the marketing strategy
- Assist in improving and redesigning the social media strategy
- Manage social networks
- Set up, run and manage our online advertising campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and contribute recommendations to refining campaign through these insights.
- Assist in implementing lead generation campaigns
- Provide continuous business analysis of key site metrics and customer feedback
- Implement direct response marketing, online display and search advertising, as well as e-mail campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of the website with daily, weekly and monthly reporting, working with Google Analytics and/or other Shopify apps.
- Assist with brand and product direction, presence and strategy
- Work closely with our PR consultant on developing our national and global brand awareness and on organising the Big Hair Nights
- Work closely with our vendors
Please don’t apply if:
- You don’t have at least 2 years of experience
- You can’t travel to London Mon-Fri
- You have poor knowledge on natural hair and protective styling
- You’re not available full-time
How to apply:
Applicants should apply by email to freddie(at)freddieharrel.com with the following:
- An up-to-date CV of no more than two pages
- A separate, single-page, single-spaced covering letter of no more than one page