PRIVATE PERSONAL ASSISTANT WANTED
UPDATE Dec 2017: POSITION FILLED – Thanks to everyone who applied!
I have an exciting job opportunity to share! I’m looking for a Private Personal Assistant to work with me across my two businesses (personal brand + Big Hair No Care). See Rihanna and Melissa? I need that partner in crime.
This is a very broad and exciting part-time role (3 days a week, to turn into a full-time role later in 2018). The right candidate will be like a second hand and be involved in every project. The focus is to grow both brands so, on top of loving a challenge, the ideal candidate will need to be resourceful, hard worker and fast.
Before detailing the role, please find below the minimum requisites for the job. If you don’t match any of these criteria, please don’t apply as unfortunately, I need all these skills/criteria. The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 1-year experience as PA or Private PA
- Based in London
- Self-starter, ability to take initiatives and to manage projects on their own
- Experience in social media and copywriting
- Strong sales acumen
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Tech-savvy (keen on tech, productivity apps, social media tracking, etc.)
Responsibilities for the role include: (to be explained in much more details in person as some elements/projects are still confidential):
- Calendar and emails management
- bookkeeping, assist with processing purchase invoices, monthly bank reconciliations, supplier statement reconciliations and all aspects of general bookkeeping.Liaising and working closely with Independent (talent agency) on brand collaborations and deliverables
- Support and lead on project management + liaising with relevant third parties: help with research, content, design and strategy for various projects (website, newsletter, workshops, partnerships, Big Hair No Care projects, etc.)
- Support on shoots and events with creation of BTS (behind the scene) content and networking
- Helping with the organisation of national and international events and pop-ups for Big Hair No care
This is initially a part-time role (3 days a week) that can evolve in a full-time role later in 2018, with a competitive salary and package.
Applications are opened until this post is updated to “position fulfilled”.
To apply: send resume + cover letter (super important so please explain in details why you should be considered for the role!) + references to Freddie@freddieharrel.com