GOODBYE FRANKIE! HELLO FREDDIE!
It’s been an awful while, hasn’t it? I’ve just come back from a surreal month spent abroad! Went on holidays with our best friends, got married then straight to dreamy Bali for a surprise honeymoon!
It hasn’t been tough to come back though, there’s only so much time you can spend half naked sipping on watermelon mojitos. And there’s been so much on my mind that I wanted to do since the past few months, and with the wedding now out of the way, I’m thrilled but quite panicked at the same time, to bring said things out in the world! But it’s been a horrific month at the same time, trying to put everything together but eh, meet my new baby! There have been a lot of tears, panic attacks and sleepless nights but we’re finally here!
The first thing I wanted to do was to bid farewell to my very good friend Frankie. Frankie, it’s been real darling! You’ve been my voice and smile when I was too scared to step into this industry, but now I’m ready to take it from here. You can’t really go around telling people you want to empower women to celebrate who they are and blog under another name. Not that I wasn’t, because Frankie is definitely part of me, but Freddie’s the real McCoy!
So this site is now called Freddie Harrel, which I go by now I guess, ah! Not only because I needed to let Frankie go, but also because I created SHE Unleashed this year, but there are so many other things I might want to do in the future, who knows, eh? My name is simply a better way to make sure the name of my brand is always relevant. Yep, brand, because one’s always allowed to dream but I’d love to leave a legacy to my children some day. So they’re proud to say they’re the daughters and sons of Freddie Harrel ahah!
But in the meantime, let me tell you what I want to focus on:
– Blogging: bringing you more of my style, so I can take you through my always on-going self-exploration journey. I keep on meeting new Freddies these days; let me introduce them to you!
– Videos: I want to weekly share How To Style videos with you! I’ll ask you on social media what you want me to style and I’ll share a quick, light-hearted video with you that you can quickly catch while at the bus stop! Inspiration should come easily, hopefully you love the videos! I also want to make quick confidence boosting videos, almost as a documentary of my experiences on the go. I’m constantly studying confidence and trying all sorts of tricks on me, if they can help you then that’s me happy!
– Workshops: I talked about them a lot and nothing happened! Boo! But they’re now going to be my main focus, working closely with women gets me on such a high! I have different types of workshops I’ll be hosting in London. They last two hours but I’ll have a 4-hour long once a month. They’re not only about style, they all come with a confidence boosting section. You can’t really play with your style without confidence, without being completely in-tune with who you are. There’s so much up for win once you get there, believe me. But eh, you can read more about it and book your seat here!
– Online confidence and style consulting: Almost half of you guys following me online are not in the UK. So I have something for you too should you want to kick ass and release your unleashed self! They’re online private sessions, they can be phone or video. We start with a free assessment session where we both see how we can create some magic together, then we hang online and work on your awesome self. Simples. More info here
– VIP consulting: It’s a two-day fun experience with just the two of us and me focusing on you, you and you! Read more about it here.
Any question or suggestion you have, please fire them my way! Leave comments or email me, I’m so excited to meet some of you over these workshops! It’s going to too much fun, believe me 😉
Hope to see you soon!